How To Maintain Your Jeep At Crystal Lake Jeep | Chicago
No matter what time of the year it is, taking care of your Jeep is a priority. Whether you are due for an annual car maintenance check-up or in need of a repair, Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is here when you need us most. Our exceptional service department can assist you with keeping your Jeep in its top condition. Schedule a visit today and refer to our checklist below to see how you can keep your Jeep in its best condition.
Jeep Maintenance | Chicago
- Tire Pressure and Rotation– Before you head out on any off-road activities, check your tire pressure in addition to your monthly inspections. You should always check your wheel weight right after any off-roading activities as well.
- Air Filter– Expand your Jeep’s life span by checking your air filter on a regular basis and cleaning it when necessary. Extra dust and dirt particles can condense its life span if you hit up the muddy trails often.
- All-Wheel Alignment– If you off-road often it can knock your wheels out of balance, so it is recommended that you have your Jeep wheels aligned every 3 months.
Jeep Repair | Chicago
- Express Lane Services- We offer quick and convenient service such as, battery test and replacement, pressure check, brake inspection, and many more.
- Transmission Fluid- The Jeep has one of the industry’s most reliable manual and automatic transmissions, but after off-roading or mudding activities it should be changed by a certified technician.
- Oil Change- The Jeep Owner’s manual recommends that you keep an eye out on your oil change indicator system and recommends that it does not exceed 10,000 miles or 12 months.
Jeep Parts | Chicago
- Mopar Parts- Get the most genuine parts to accessorize your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or Ram–only at Crystal Lake CJDR.
- Windshield Wipers- We recommend that you replace your windshield wipers every six months to prevent the from wearing and tearing especially in harsh weather conditions.
- Tire Replacement-On top of checking your tire pressure and aligning them, your tires ensure you have a firm grip of the road so it is important that you replace them when they are worn out.
In order to ensure that your Jeep is operating at its optimal level, taking good care of it is key. For any repair or maintenance needs, visit our service and parts center at Crystal Lake CJDR to get your Jeep back on the road again!